Monday, March 18, 2013

Hello friends and family!!

So i'm not great at the whole writing every week thing..haha! So, I will just write whenever I have the time..or something exciting to write about ;)

The last couple of weeks have been eventful to say the least. I have not been feeling great, and the last couple of weeks have been a bit more difficult with Matt working all the time. BUT, I have decided to do something about all this not feeling well nonsense!! This evening, my friend Kailee and I went to a Zumba class at the gym on base..that was lots of fun! We are planning on going to those classes twice a week. And, tomorrow I start seeing a personal trainer twice a week!! Yay!!

This Wednesday, Kailee and I are going to a spouse orientation on base. It's basically a class to teach new Air Force wives how to cope with being a new military wife. I am super excited, because it is going to be a great place to meet other wives! Not to mention that I could definitely use some help in getting to know all the military rules and slang.

One other exciting thing that has happened in the last two weeks...WE GOT A NEW CAR!!! :) Pictures will be up next week!! (only because Matt has all of them on his phone)

Well, I know this post wasn't too terribly exciting, but that's all for now!!

Till next time!

Torie




No comments:

Post a Comment