Friday, February 7, 2014

Long time, no talk!

Ok guys, sorry I fell off the face of the earth! Matt's computer stopped working, and that was what I used to put my blog up! So, now I'm trying to figure out how to do it on my iPad. 

So, can you believe that I am already ten and a half weeks along!? Only a couple more weeks till we're in the second trimester! I've graduated from my fertility clinic, and am now seeing my regular OB! With all that being said, I pinky promise to make sure I'm putting up my weekly blogs again! Mine as well start with week 10 :) 

Week 10

                 Not the best picture of me! 

 How far along? 10 weeks and a few days 

Total weight gain/loss? No weight gain or loss yet! But I'm sure that will change soon.

Maternity clothes? Maternity pants are the only pants that fit anymore! Maternity shirts are still way too big though. 
Stretch marks? Unfortunately, I got them right away :( 
Sleep: Still sleeping like a baby...except having to get up to pee!

Best moment this week: deciding on our stroller! Can't wait to order it! 

Have you told family and friends? No secrets here ;)

Movement: Nothing yet! 

Food cravings: Salads, cheese, pickles..all the good stuff ;) 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Any type of meat. I'm having a hard time with protein!! 
Have you started to show yet: I'd say so. You grow fast when your growing two!
Gender prediction: I honestly have no clue. Guess we'll just have to wait and see! 

 Labor Signs: Just a tad bit early for that! 

Belly Button in or out? In still. 
Wedding rings on or off? On! 
Happy or Moody most of the time: I have my moments. 


Well, that's all I have for you tonight! Talk to you all next week!

Torie


No comments:

Post a Comment