Wednesday, February 19, 2014

12 weeks!

Hey all!

So I am 12 weeks along today, and that means I am in the last week of my first trimester already! Week 11 went well, besides one little scare we had. We wound up in the emergency room on Sunday night for bleeding. Everything ended up being fine, but it was definitely not a fun evening. But anyways, here's week 12!!

12 weeks!


How far along? 12 weeks exactly! 
Total weight gain/loss? I got weighed last week, and had gained a pound and a half.

Maternity clothes? Still wearing all those maternity pants!
Stretch marks? They're still there...
Sleep? Sleep is still not an issue. The only complaint I have is my back aching in the middle of the night.
Best moment this week: the best moment actually ended up being the ultrasound we had in the ER. We saw them moving around and kicking for the first time. It made Matthew cry. 

Have you told family and friends? I think the secret is out ;)

Movement? They are definitely moving in there, I just can't feel them yet. 

Food cravings: I've been eating a lot of apples with peanut butter lately. And tacos. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: I'm still having trouble with meat. 
Have you started to show yet: See above picture...
Gender prediction: I have a feeling, but it's probably wrong. So at the risk of being totally incorrect and embarrassed, I'll just wait to see if my prediction is true :) 

 Labor Signs: Just a tad bit early for that! 

Belly Button in or out? In still. 
Wedding rings on or off? On! 
Happy or Moody most of the time? The moodiness is slowly declining. 

That's all for this week! 

Talk to you all later

Torie

No comments:

Post a Comment