Thursday, April 10, 2014

19 weeks!

Hey all!

Well, since it's been forever since I've posted, I figured I better update you guys! We recently moved into a bigger house(thank god!) and visited all of our family I'm California. It's been a very busy few weeks, and let me tell ya, I am sure feeling it!  It's gotten to the point where I am just uncomfortable ALL THE TIME...and I'm only half way there! But I guess that's enough complaining for one post ;) here's my 19 week bumpdate! 
 
    19 weeks! 

How far along? 19 weeks and 1 day 
Total weight gain/loss? I totally forgot to ask at my appointment yesterday, but at my previous appointment two weeks ago, I had gained 2 pounds. 
Maternity clothes? Ohh yes! Regular shirts still fit, but they are gettin snug real quick. 
Stretch marks? I don't want to talk about this one...;) 
Sleep? Sleep is a little more difficult now. I can't sleep on my back anymore, so sleeping on my sides is my only option...only problem with that is my hips ache in the middle of the night. I guess it comes with the territory though :) 
Best moment this week? There were so many! We spent half of our week in CA, and that in itself was amazing! 
Have you told family and friends? I think it's time to delete this question ;)
Movement? ALL THE TIME! I absoloutely love it.
Food cravings? The cravings have disappeared, which is ok with me. I can eat whatever we have in the house instead of only wanted that one thing! 
Anything making you queasy or sick? The only thing that makes me queasy these days is my vitamins..they're just so big that they make me gag! 
Have you started to show yet? Another question that needs to be deleted. Haha! 
Gender? One of each! 
Labor Signs? not yet, and I'm hoping to keep it that way for a long while! 
Belly Button in or out? Still in!  
Wedding rings on or off? They came off in CA last week...I forgot how hot it is there! 
Happy or Moody most of the time? I'm always happy until the evening hits...then I'm exhausted! It's crazy how something as simple as going to Target can make you so incredibly tired! 

That's it for this week! I'd tell you I will update in a week, but you probably wouldn't believe me ;) 

Till next time!
Torie 

No comments:

Post a Comment