Wednesday, March 5, 2014

14 weeks!

Hey all! 

So I am 14 weeks today! I'm definitely starting to "feel pregnant." I spend most of my time sitting down, or napping. I thought my energy was supposed to come back after the first triemester!! ;) anways, here's this weeks stats! 

14 weeks! 
 How far along? 14 weeks today! 
Total weight gain/loss? Last time I checked, it was only 1.5 lbs gained...but that was a couple of weeks ago, so who knows! 

Maternity clothes? Definitely. Non maternity shirts still fit though! 
Stretch marks? They just keep showing up...there's no stopping them! 
Sleep: It's getting a bit harder these days. I wake up to my back aching throughout the night. 
Best moment this week: buying the babies' first clothing items! I swear Matt was more excited than I was! 

Have you told family and friends? Of course! 

Movement: I keep feeling little twitches, but who really knows if it's the babies or not! 

Food cravings: Well right at this minute, I'm craving spaghetti. ;) 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Still meat. Although I was able to choke down some chicken this week. 

Gender: We may have gotten a sneak peak last week, but we're waiting to tell everyone until our next ultrasound where we should know for sure! 

 Labor Signs: Nope! 

Belly Button in or out? Still in..I think it will probably stay that way. 
Wedding rings on or off? Both..I've started only wearing it when I go out. 
Happy or Moody most of the time: I've been mostly happy lately! 

We have our next ultrasound a week from today to find out the genders(for sure). So as long as those little babes cooperate, we will have an exciting announcement next week! Talk to you all soon!

Torie

No comments:

Post a Comment