Saturday, November 23, 2013

No turning back now

Hey guys! 

So guess what came in the mail yesterday...DRUMROLL PLEASE!!! 




Just wanted to prove how big the box all that stuff came in was..ignore the laundry!

That's right, all the stuff I need to get this show on the road! Now, I'm not going to go on and on about how huge the needles are, or how terrible this is all going to be. Let's just face the facts, we chose this, so I'm going to deal with it...without complaining! ;) Monday is officially the start date! I start my 7 am appointments(which I'd rather complain about these than the needles!) Monday morning, and as long as everything looked good and suppressed, I start my stims on Sunday evening! Matt and I were discussing how weird it was that I could be pregnant this time next month. 

Speaking of Matt, let's talk about how awesome that guy is!

I can never get a normal picture with him ;)

 His birthday was on Wednesday...he's an old man now. Or he's only 23, I can't remember which one. ;) but anyways, he's been awesome through all of this. He takes me on drives when I'm feeling anxious, buys me hot cocoa because caffeine is out of the picture, and takes me to target to wander around at least once a week. He's been all around the greatest husband a girl could ask for. Ok ok, mushiness over! 

I'll be back next week to keep you all updated! Till next time! 

Torie

No comments:

Post a Comment